|Group name:||The Sockapellas|
|Type:||A capella group|
The Sockapellas are another a cappella group that made it to the ICCA Regionals, as their name suggests they utilize sock puppets while they sing. For this they are ridiculed by Fat Amy and Aubrey but supported by Beca who commented that they at least are 'different'. For their performance they sang "F*ck You" by Lilly Allen. Despite their enthusiasm and unique style they did not qualify for the next round as they were just barely beaten by the Barden Bellas earning them third place, while this was announced they could be seen standing behind the Bellas and while some of the members were proud of their standing the lead singer was obviously not happy in the least. After the regionals they are seen exiting the backstage of the Carolina University Performing Arts Center and viewed the fight between the Trebles and Tonehangers, they did not appear again for the rest of the film after this.
- Maya Estephanos - Sockapella #1
- Brian Mason XIV - Sockapella #2
- Xavier Joe Wilcher - Sockapella #3
- Julia Friedman - Sockapella #4
- Esther Long - Sockapella #5
- Aakomon Jones - Sockapella #6
- They are ridiculed exactly three times in a row during their performance. First by Fat Amy who sarcastically commented that their utilization of sock puppets for their performance was "Genius" Second by Aubrey who stated that there was no "Craft" in their style and that watching them would only make others worse. And Third by ICCA commenter, John Smith, who commented that they "Once again" proved that "It doesn't get better for everyone after high school."